The Best Deep Conditioner Ever | NuNAAT Cream: Goat Milk And Brazil Nut Review

April 16, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey Giiiiiiiiiirrrllll! So this post is going to be a review on my favourite product this month which you may have seen in my November favourites. But this time I'm going to explain it in more detail about my deep, affectionate love for this product because this product has done WONDERS for my huuuuurrrrrr!!! But lets just go straight into the post cause I'm excited for this one!

The Description

The NAAT Cream Goat Milk and Brazilian Nut deep conditioner treatment is ideal for thick/coarse hair. It can replenish lifeless/ 'dull' looking hair into looking more healthy and shiny/sheeny (if that's even a word :D). Because it's formulated for thick hair, the product leaves the hair soft whilst reducing volume and easily detangles the hair making it easier to comb. (We thank you Jesus!) The product can be left on for a good 5 minutes to easily absorb through the hair shaft and has a light-coloured, creamy consistency. 

Pros and Cons

The positive side has to be the fact that is the best deep conditioner I have EVER used in my life. There hasn't been a deep conditioner that has left my hair feeling so soft, smells nice and improves the length retention of my hair. I would love to do a hair tag on my hair later on here on this blog because my hair journey has come a LOOOOOONG way and this product has given it the biggest kick to longer and healthier hair. YAAAAASSSS *clap clap clap*. This is my favourite and a staple. The only negative side is...um... its not free? LOL,but I honestly don't know. I think when I first used it, the smell was not appealing to me but after using it a second/third time, I was hooked on it! But honestly guys, it's hard to critique this product. I think the most I can say is that it doesn't reduce the thickness of my hair enough. Because my hair is just like Simba's in the Lion King's to be honest.

F.A.Q

How much is it?
The standard size of the product retails for £7.00. However, I went to a natural hair beauty event where I got a larger size for £5.00. To be honest , you can get it for different prices, it just depends where you purchase it from.

Is it for all hair types?
This one is specifically formulated for thicker, coarse hair. But there's other products from the NAAT range for other hair types. But I have not tried any besides this one.

Does it last?
GIRL, I bought this since May 2016 and I still have half of it left upstairs in my room. Yeeeeesss girl, it will last you.

Overall opinion?
Best. Conditioner. Ever.
5/5



Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, comment below and \I will answer soon as I see it. What other deep conditioners do you recommend? Love ya!
"I dream it, I work hard, I grind till I own it." - Queen Bey

Simply, Jessy Tee