The Birthday Q&A | #TeamPisces

March 12, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey Guys! My second post for my birthday series here on my blog is a mini Q and A. I thought it would be fun and plus I haven't done one yet. Although I would have liked to ask my followers for questions, I didn't know if I would get enough questions to be able to make a proper blog post about it but next time I do a Q&A, I will definitely ask, even if it's just a few! I got my questions from HERE!
Now lets answer the questions!!

1. When is your birthday?
7th March - Early this week :)

2. How old are you turning? (Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)
I turned 16 (WOOOIII - Big 1 6)

3.) What was your favourite present that you’ve ever received?
Um, I really don't know. I think it was a variety of stuff like nail polish and other beauty products.

4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing?
Kind of. I plan to do a get-together with my close friends at home. Like a pyjama/casual thing. It's not a rave but its still gonna be a turn up ;)

5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
Usually, if it falls on a school day, I go school, come home, go out to a restaurant with the fam and then come back home to cut cake. That's it to be honest.

6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
All my birthdays have been quite memorable even if the memory is quite faint or if I've done something quite small. I remember seeing the Lion King in theatres I think I was like 8? Last year I went out with friends and the journey home along with us being at the restaurant was just hilarious. I can hardly remember what we were even talking about. Then I went bowling at 10 with primary friends, birthdays are quite memorable for me.

7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
Bruh, my birthday would legit last throughout the whole month. I will spend one week with the family in an expensive hotel here in London. I will decorate the hotel room like crazy with flowers and balloons. The second week will be spent with my friends- we shall go to the Caribbean for the week, probably go on a cruise!! Third week will just be spent buying whatever I want for myself and seeing as its unlimited - friends and family too! Then the last week - it will be planning and preparing for a MAD party. You guys can come and everything will just be lit. 

8.) What’s your birthday wish list?
Copic markers for my artwork, shoes and products relating to beauty :)

9.) If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday?
I really don't know. I will probably go all out. Everyday is my birthday

10.) Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one
Its not embarrassing and I didn't really take any on my birthday, of myself,  because I wasn't fully glo'd up for the day but I'll just post one anyway.



11.) Do you have any birthday traditions?
Not really except that my mum does a prayer every morning whenever its me or my brother's birthdays.

12.) What’s your favourite part about your birthday?
Being recognised and appreciated! Your birthday only comes once a year, I don't think its something negative or extreme just wanting to do something big on that particular day. Yesss, you better acknowledge that a queen was born today!

13.) What's one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday?
Probably my outlook on certain things. But a lot changes within a year so pretty much everything to some degree.

14.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?
Nope and nope. But I think I will be attending a surprise party for my friend soon, still not sure what's going on with that cause I ain't the one hosting it.

Thank you guys for reading this post! I really appreciate, if you got any plans for your birthday or suggestions of what I should post - then feel free to comment. Don't forget to follow me on my social medias :)
"Ladies... Your education, career and money will never wake up one day and decide to leave you."-@sarcasm_only

Simply, Jessy Tee