My March Playlist: Birthday Edition | #TeamPisces

March 19, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey guys!! Today is a short post about some of my favourite tunes for this March, many I played yesterday for my turn up and it brought everyone up and on their feet! So I just wanted to show some of the tracks I've been listening to. So far this is my third post in the series and I've got one more to do which I've decided will be all about 'why you should celebrate your birthday'! If you have not already, check out my previous post which was a mini Q & A!! I hope you enjoy some of my favourite tracks guys!! (Low-key can't wait for April because I've got a few interesting posts coming for you guys *wink wink*)
P.S. I know Pisces season will be over by the time I do my next post but - oh wells :D )

My birthday/March playlist:

1. Controlla - Drake
2. Too good - Drake
3. Work - Rihanna
4. Tonight - Burna Boy
5. Like to party - Burna Boy
6. Soke - Burna Boy
7. Hollup - Mr Eazi
8. Intro (difference) - Bryson Tiller
9. Let em know - Bryson Tiller
10. The Morning - The weeknd
11. Your number - Ayo Jay
12. Black Barbies - Nicki Minaj
13. Recognize - PND & Drake
14. Kontrol (extended) - Maleek Berry
15. Run up - PND ft. Nicki Minaj
16. Clean - Ty Dollar $ign
17. Daniella Whyne - Patoranking
18. Regret in your tears - Nicki Minaj (FAVOURITE OF THE MONTH)
19. Leg over - Mr Eazi
20. The Mack - Nevada
21. More - IQ
22. Now or later - Sage the Gemini
23. LUV - Tory Lanez
24. Kotch - RDX
25. It's my birthday - Will.I.Am
26. Stickwitu - Pussy Cat dolls
27. Post to be - Omarion
28. Dorobucci - Mavins
29. Promise - Kid ink and Fetty wap
30. Run the world - Beyonce

There was so much more guys but there's only so much I could put down. However thanks for clicking on my posts. Hopefully there's more posts to come but with that being said, have an amazing week guys !!!! Good luck to all that's doing PPE's!! If you know, you know. If you don't it's Pre Public examinations - just before our GCSE's
"Girls just wanna have fun" - Cyndi Lauper

Simply, Jessy Tee 

(Click the links to follow me on all my social media :)