My November Favourites

November 28, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Hi guys, I just wanted to finish November with a round up of my favourites for this month. I didn't really have a clue what to do, (actually that's a lie), I did have some ideas but I felt those blog posts would be more appropriate to upload at a later date or even next year because from this post forward guys - it's mainly posts to do with Christmas (I can't wait!) or revision (big sigh). But anyways with that done, let's get into the post :)

Beauty:


Shea butter (can be bought for cheap at a market/Afro beauty shop) - I actually have been using Shea butter forever so it's actually a favourite in general. If you're looking for a moisturiser for your bodayyy or even just a sealant for your ends - Shea butter is yo' best friend. I really recommend it to anyone who has a thick or Afro textured hair. The consistency is really thick and seals your hair like gloves to keep the cold from drying it out. I have been using it on my straight hair and it's really kept it from breaking and splitting off. *Apologise for my hair, at least you know I use it *wink**


Models Own HyperGel nail polish: red lustre shade (£4.99) - OH, MY, GOOSHH!! If you ever buy one red polish in your life, PLEASE get this one. Don't be scared by the use of gel in the name. The polish gives you a gel effect although it's just a normal and regular nail polish. I recently used it and remembered how much I loved this colour on my nails. (had to be taken off unfortunately *smh*) I ain't the biggest fan of red, I like my pinks more ;) but this is an exception. It makes your nails look done professionally too.


Avon Care intensive relief lip treatment (£1.10) - winter is not lip licking weather, winter is not lip licking weather, winter is not lip licking weather! I say this over and over guys. Make sure you've got a good lip balm to keep your lips nice and moisturised. Avon care's lip treatment is mine. It's saved me from so many potentially embarrassing moments. Get you a good lip balm!


NAAT cream goat milk & Brazil nut (£5.00) - This has to be one of the most intensive deep conditioning treatments I've EVER used. This is specially formulated for thicker hair *eye roll, (the struggle of thick hair)* so it means that I won't finish a whole bottle of conditioner for one wash day. I don't want to go into too much detail because I am going to be doing a review on this so keep a look out :D


100% pure coconut oil (£2.99) -  A nail care product, a body lotion, a light oil for my hair. Coconut oil is just the bae to be honest. I know some people hate it but I just can't do without it. There's so many uses for it!

Primark exfoliating brush (£1) - If you've read my skin care routine then you'll know that my regimen is basic. I don't use an exfoliating scrub because I find them a bit rough on my sensitive skin so I find the brush a better alternative. AND PLUS IT'S ONLY A POUND. Which means even though I have to throw it away after a couple of months, it don't matter because I can just buy another one for a pound! YASSSSS GIRL, SMOOTH SKIN FOR A POUND!!! WOOOIIII Okay, I'll stop the caps now :)

Although this was just supposed to be a beauty favourites, I decided to throw in some music because music is music. It helps us all in different ways. So here's a list of my fav music from November! (Look out for my December playlist for the Christmas season!)

Music:


-Side to side (Ariana Grande Ft. Nicki Minaj)
-Shout out to my ex (Little Mix)
-Ain't your mama (Jennifer Lopez)
-Selfish (PnB Rock)
-Kontrol (Maleek Berry)

Thanks for reading guys, love you a million! Hope you guys enjoyed November, one more month until #2k17 !! That's honestly mad...

"Don't lose yourself in your fear" - Healthyplace.com

Last Post: What's In My School Bag?

Simply, Jessy Tee