My Blogging Schedule

September 11, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Hey guys! This post is not informative nor long, actually it is informative but it's just a heads up for what's to come with this blog. For starters if you have read my '10 facts about me' post, you will have learnt that I'm currently doing my GCSE's. I am doing it for a second year which means this year, annoyingly, is the most crucial, time consuming and important year in my secondary school experience. So to give you a heads up, I will not be posting every 2 days or twice a week because unless there's suddenly 48 hours in a day, I just don't think it's going to be possible. *smh*
However, I am aiming to post once a week, AKA 4 times a month.

New post: Every Sunday
Or every other day after 5pm

Whatever free time I have during the week will be spent planning/taking pictures. Saturdays will be for editing and writing the post so that it can be published the following day. *FUN FACT* My butt is always at home if not in school, so I should be alright. :)
If I am not able to post, just bare with me. At the very least, there should be 2 posts within a month.
I do plan to do things in bulk, so instead of prepping for 1 post- I'll be prepping 4 different posts. Its all in the planning and commitment. But I got faith yall!
But have a blessed week with lots of laughter. If there's any changes in the schedule, your girl will let you know. Thanks for reading,